Midland Personal Injury Lawyers | Midland Personal Injury Attorneys | Midland Personal Injury Law Firms
What does a Midland Personal Injury Attorney do?
In Midland, Texas, a variety of workplace accidents, road accidents, and other accidents caused by negligence, recklessness, or wrongdoing create new Midland personal injury claims each day. An experienced Midland car accident lawyer or other Midland personal injury lawyer can help you in a number of ways including getting you competent medical care, getting your your car fixed and getting you the money you deserve for all your damages. In reality, Midland personal injury attorneys cover many areas beyond just auto accidents. Just some of the matters that Midland Personal Injury lawyers cover are:
- Midland, TX Personal Injury Lawyer
- Midland, TX Product Defect Lawyer
- Midland, TX Medical Malpractice Attorney
- Midland, TX Nursing Home Malpractice Lawyer
- Midland, TX Legal Malpractice Lawyer
- Midland, TX Real Estate Broker Fraud Lawyer
- Midland, TX Dangerous Drug Lawyer
- Midland, TX Medical Device Recall Lawyer
- Midland, TX Product Defect Laws
- Midland, TX Car Accident Lawyer
- Midland, TX Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer
- Midland, TX Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyer
- Midland, TX Workers’ Comp Lawyer
- Midland, TX Industrial Accident Lawyer
- Midland, TX Cruise Ship Injury Lawyer
- Midland, TX Boating Injury Attorney
- Midland, TX Railroad Employee Injury Lawyer
- Midland, TX Negligence Lawyer
- Midland, TX Punitive Damage Lawyer
- Midland, TX Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Midland, TX Negligence Trial Lawyer
- Midland, TX Slip & Fall Lawyer
- Midland, TX Dog Bite Lawyer
- Midland, TX Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer
- Midland, TX Tort Claims Act Lawyers
- Midland, TX Lawyers that Sue the City of Midland, Midland County, & State of Texas Liability and
- Midland, TX Lawyers that Sue the Federal Government
- Midland County District Trial Courts
- Midland, TX Expert Witnesses & Midland, TX Trial Lawyers
- Midland, TX Injury Frequently Asked Questions
- Statutes & Laws for Injury Claims in Midland, Texas
If you or a loved one are a Midland, Texas injury victim, contact a Midland personal injury lawyer today to get a thorough consultation as to your legal rights.
Why do you need a Midland, TX Personal Injury Lawyer?
A Midland personal injury attorney can help you in a variety of ways. In most cases where someone gets injured due to the negligence of another or a company, there is insurance to cover the personal injury claim. If you have ever dealt with an insurance company before, then you will immediately know why you need to hire and experienced and competent Midland personal injury lawyer. Additionally, Midland personal injury lawyers or Midland County personal injury lawyers can represent you in your personal injury claim throughout Texas state and federal courts. An experienced Texas personal injury lawyer will provide you with support during your time of need and get you the compensation you deserve.
What does a Midland personal injury attorney charge?
Most lawyers charge an hourly rate plus a retainer fee. These types of lawyers perform billable hours and charge you according to the amount of time they spend working on your case. This is not the case with Midland personal injury attorneys. Personal injury lawyers, or PI lawyers for short, are permitted under Texas ethics rules to represent clients under a “contingency fee” agreement.
The specifics of the contingency fee agreement will vary from state to state and even from lawyer to lawyer within a state; however, a contingency fee basically means that if the injured person does not recover anything, then they pay will not be required to pay their lawyer anything either. Specifically, under a contingency fee agreement, your Midland personal injury lawyer will take a predetermined percentage of any recovery they obtain for you, the client. Not only does this save you immediate out of pocket expenditures, but it also aligns your lawyer’s interests with yours, ensuring they work efficiently to get you the maximum recovery, and do not simply rack up lots of hours.
Where do Midland Personal Injury Attorneys or Midland County Personal Injury Attorneys file cases?
Midland personal injury lawyers are experienced in handling personal injury and accident cases in both federal and state courts across the Greater Midland area. Just a few of the many courts in which Midland injury lawyers typically try cases are:
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
Federal Building United States Courthouse
200 East Wall Street, Room 107
Midland, TX 79701
Midland County 142nd District Court
Midland County 238th District Court
Midland County 318th District Court
Midland County 385th District Court
The Civil District Courts for Midland and Midland County are located at:
200 W Wall 301
Personal Injury Attorneys Serve Midland and Surrounding Cities
Serving clients throughout Western Texas, including Ackerly, Andrews, Big Spring, Bounce, Broome, Coahoma, Crane, Forsan, Garden City, Gardendale, Goldsmith, Goldsmith, Penwell, Greenwood, Klondike, Knott, Midkiff, Midland, Midland Rural, Monahans, Odessa, Patricia, Pleasant Farms, Spraberry, Stanton, Sterling City, St. Lawrence, Tarzan, Lenorah, Thorntonville, Warfield, Westbrook, West Odessa and other communities in Martin County and Midland County.